As April quickly approaches, it’s time for the April A to Z Challenge theme reveal.
For anyone who doesn’t know, the April A to Z Challenge is a really fun challenge to take part in. It’s pretty simple and anyone can join in!
You will find new blogs to read and some new readers and followers too so it’s a great all rounder!
Here’s how it works:
- Post every Monday-Saturday throughout April (and the last Sunday this year as there’s five Sundays)
- For each day, your post must correspond to a letter of the alphabet, so day 1 is A, day 2 is B and so on
- You can choose a theme, or go themeless!
- Every day, add your post to the comments section on the A to Z Challenge blog and leave your link in the Facebook group
- Comment on at least five of the other blogs taking part each day
This year, there’s no official sign up, so there’s no reason you can’t decide to join in now! It’s really fun seeing what themes people have chosen, and reading some blogs you otherwise may never have found. This will be my third year taking part and I’ve found some fantastic blogs this way, some of which I still read regularly now.
Anyway, this post is meant to be the theme reveal for anyone who has chosen to have a theme.
My theme is April in Motivational Quotes. Every day, I will post a motivational quote I love. I will do a little write up about the quote (mostly so Google doesn’t drop me down the ranks for having post after post with no words!) but the quotes will do the talking for me!
I hope to see you through April!
Are you taking part in the challenge? What’s your theme going to be or are you going themeless? Let me know in the comments 🙂