Wow, January is over today.
I can’t believe how fast it has gone, especially considering how much I dislike winter, I expected it to drag on forever.
I thought I would re-start my reflections on my best and worst posts from the month.
Here are January’s:
My Best Posts
These are my top three most viewed posts from January, not including linkys:
- Blogging Bucket List 2016 This post was my 16 blog goals for 2016. It was one of my best performing posts of all time.
- New Year’s Resolutions And Why I Make Them by Janet This was a guest post by the lovely Janet talking about why she makes New Year’s resolutions, even though a lot of people seem to frown upon them these days.
- No Complaints Day: 24 Hours of Pure Positivity This post was about a challenge I recently took part, where you have to go a full 24 hours with no complaining and no negativity.
My Worst Posts
These are my three least viewed posts:
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Me This post is a short list of random facts about me. I’m not sure if people just didn’t want to read random facts about me, or it’s just because it was only posted yesterday so it hasn’t reached it’s full potential yet.
- January’s Reading List I’m quite surprised at this one, as my monthly reading list post usually does quite well.
- Angel Time by Anne Rice: Book Review It’s certainly possible people weren’t that interested in this post, but I don’t think it helped that the first three times I tweeted it, the link was wrong – oops!
Overall, January has been a good month for me. I have seen my traffic pick back up after my Christmas break. I was a little worried that taking two weeks off would cost me a lot of readers but if anything, I seem to have gained a few. I think Christmas is probably the best time to have off, as I think most bloggers did the same.
Thank you to everyone who has read my blog this month (or indeed ever).
Why not check out my most popular posts, see if you agree they were the best ones, or visit my least popular ones and show the underdog a bit of love.
What were your best and worst posts this month? Let me know in the comments 🙂