My Golden Ticket is the story of a journey through Roald Dahl’s Willy Wonka’s Chocolate factory, with your child (or a child of your choice) as the star.
The level of personalisation in the book is fantastic. It is written in journal style and written as though the child has wrote it about their journey. You can also add the name of someone else who presents the child with their Golden Ticket and accompanies them on the tour.
Travel through the famous factory and see your child’s name in a very unusual family tree and then see the new sweet that has been designed in their honour. The sweet is based on the letters in the child’s name so it will different for each child.
The book also includes a certificate certifying the child as an expert chocolate maker, and you can also write a personal dedication to be included in the book.
The attention to detail in the drawings is brilliant and the book is really colourful. Any Roald Dahl fans will love this.
To be in with a chance of winning your own copy of My Golden Ticket complete with your own personalisation, enter below, choosing as many or as few of the entry options as you wish to. There are options you can complete every day for more chances to win so don’t forget to pop back.
Ts and Cs
- The giveaway is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only
- The giveaway will end at 11.45pm (UK time) on November 20th.
- The winner will be notified via email. They will have forty-eight hours to respond. If no contact is made, then another winner will be selected.
- You must be willing to provide a postal address to the brand for your prize to be shipped to you.
- If you win, you will be emailed a discount code which entitles you to one free, personalised copy of My Golden Ticket
- I am in no way responsible for any items lost in the post.
- By entering the giveaway, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of entry.
If you don’t want to wait and see if you’re the lucky winner, you can order My Golden Ticket (or one of the other fab titles) here.