Blogger Club UK is three times the fun with all three of us here every week. That’s three times the retweets and three times the promotion, meaning Blogger Club UK is now bigger and better than ever before.
Why Link Up to #BloggerClubUK?
With so many linkys to choose from, it can be hard to know which ones are worth your time. We have made some tweaks to our linky to ensure that everyone who links up gets the maximum promotion!
- Visibilty – With 70+ linkers every week, you are guaranteed to be seen by a large amount of people
- Twitter reach – Tag us in your tweets (@randommusings29 @mudpiefridays @cuddlefairy) for three retweets, reaching a total of 35,000+ people!
- Comments – Becky, Clare and I will comment on several posts that catch our eye each week. And don’t forget that one of our main premises of the linky is to share the love – be seen and commented on by our linkers!
- Good quality back links – We will once again be featuring a post each week. This post will be linked to on all three of our blogs. With my DA of 36, Becky’s of 45 and Clare’s of 44, those are some good backlinks for your blog!
What are you waiting for? Get linking with us today! And don’t forget to share this post – the more people who link up, the more beneficial the linky becomes to everyone!
The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us.
If you are new to linkys, Becky at Cuddle Fairy has written a fantastic guide on how to link your posts, which you can read here.
This week’s featured post is Holiday Habits to Break by Mummy to Twindividuals – if you have a moment, pop over and share the love!
Congratulations! Don’t forget to grab your featured post badge!
The Rules and This Week’s Linky
- Add our badge (below) to the HTML / Text portion of your post.
- Please comment on one of Becky’s posts, one of Clare’s posts and one of my posts, plus any other posts of your choice (at least one please). Feel free to tweet the posts you love. Let’s all share the #bloggerlove!
- Link a maximum of 2 posts a week.
- Don’t forget to tweet your links using #BloggerClubUK and tag me @randommusings29 Becky @cuddlefairy and Clare @mudpiefridays for a re-tweet – as many times as you want to! Why not follow us too to keep up to date with what’s happening when!