If you watch the show Suits then you’ll already know what I’m talking about. If not, then you really should watch it – the first six seasons are on Netflix now and season seven is showing once a week as the episode airs on TV.
Harvey Specter is a tough talking lawyer who knows how to get the job done. He’s someone who knows what he wants from life and how to get it.
I love quotes, but I’m one of those people who tend to be a bit meh about self help books – but put some motivational quotes into a show and I’m there.
Here are my top ten Harvey Specter quotes that are guaranteed to kick my ass into gear when I’m having one of those days:
- You want to change your life? Change the way you think.
- Winners don’t make excuses.
- Life’s a game; play to win.
- Win a no win situation by rewriting the rules.
- Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.
- What are your choices when someone puts a gun to your head? You take the gun. Or you pull out a bigger one. Or you call their bluff. Or you do any one of one hundred and forty six other things.
- The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- It’s going to happen because I’m going to make it happen.
- I don’t have dreams. I have goals.
- When your back’s against the wall, break the goddam thing down.
I hope these quotes have you all fired up to go out and do great things today.
What’s your favourite motivational quote? Let me know in the comments 🙂