You might remember way back in August I posted a list of my top 17 favourite blogs (you can read it here). As time goes on, I have discovered lots of new blogs I enjoy reading, both through Twitter and through the various linkys I join.
I have been thinking for a while I should do a new list but I just haven’t gotten around to it. Then I was nominated by the lovely Zena from Zena’s Suitcase to post my nine favourite blogs.
Thank you for the tag Zena.
Technically this is probably a little off theme, but what better time to share the love than Christmas.
Firstly, the first 17 are still among my favourite blogs but obviously I didn’t want to just re-list 9 of those as it seemed a bit pointless.
And secondly, I read a lot of blogs – like a lot – and I enjoy each and every one of them.
Please don’t be offended if yours isn’t on the list. I have tried to include blogs where I read the majority of the posts, but I did have a limited number.
The list is in alphabetical order not order of preference:
- Chocolate Pages – This blog is a book blog, and you all know my obsession with books by now. I have seen some excellent reviews on this site, The love of chocolate doesn’t hurt either.
- Faded Spring – This blog is a fashion blog, and while I enjoy Ana’s style posts, I really love the lead ins. A paragraph or two of beautiful words that capture raw emotion perfectly (I haven’t done this justice, check it out and you will see what I mean!).
- Five Little Doves – The extremely well written posts on this blog make me laugh and cry in equal measures. I love a writer who can make me feel things.
- Little Hearts Big Love – This blog tells the story of Louise’s very busy family laugh. Full of positivity, I always leave this blog glad I visited.
- Modern Belle Life – I love the writing style on this blog. Witty, slightly sarcastic and often laugh out loud funny, this blog covers the trials and laughs of the modern dating scene plus more!
- Run Jump Scrap – Sarah’s blog tells the story of her family. I love the way she writes – funny and to the point. I really enjoy reading how her little Gremlin (her word not mine lol) is testing her in new ways!
- The Secret Diary Of Agent Spitback – I just love the humour here. This blog could talk about which teabags are best and make it hilarious and interesting.
- View From In Here – There is no way you could visit this blog and not come away feeling motivated and inspired. Nikki shares a lot of her knowledge about blogging and social media, and she is genuinely trying to build a community and help other bloggers.
- Zena’s Suitcase – I love reading Zena’s travel posts. She writes in a way that makes a place come to life and I always leave her blog with the travel bug.
Thanks again for the nomination Zena.
If you are on this list, you are now tagged to post your ten favourite blogs (no pressure if you don’t want to). If you aren’t on the list but want to do it anyway, consider yourself tagged 🙂
Do you read any of the blogs on the list? Let me know in the comments 🙂