The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us.
If you are new to linkys, Becky at Cuddle Fairy has written a fantastic guide on how to link your posts, which you can read here.
Becky & I will comment on all linked posts between us & we each choose 2 favourite posts to feature the following week.
Becky’s favourite posts from last week were:
Mission Acceptance – Accept Your Default by The Moderate Mum
My favourite posts from last week were:
Monday Motivation – C’mon Girls Build Each Other Up by Beauty, Baby and Me
Undo Days by Someone’s Mum
Congratulations guys, don’t forget to grab your special badge 🙂
- The linky will close at 150 posts or Friday at midnight GMT – whichever comes first.
- Add our badge (below) to the HTML / Text portion of your post.
- Please comment on one of Becky’s posts, one of my posts, & one other of your choice. Please tweet the post directly before yours. Feel free to comment on more but please do those 3 as a minimum! The more comments you leave, often the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens the community.
- Link a maximum of 1 post a week.
- Don’t forget to tweet your links using #BloggerClubUK and tag me @randommusings29 and Becky @cuddlefairy for a re-tweet!
- Please note that by linking up you give us permission to use your image if your post is featured & subscribe to our email reminder list.