As any regular reader of my blog will know, I love reading, and I strongly believe that all children should get to experience the magic of books and the worlds they can transport you to.
So you can imagine my delight when I was contacted about Kingdom of You, a new book that is customised to include the child its for in the story. It doesn’t get much more magical than that for a little one!
Regular readers will also know I don’t have children. I chose to customise the book I was gifted for my friend’s little girl who is two and a half and she loved it!
Kingdom of You: Review
The first thing I noticed about this book was its quality. The pages are nice and thick and easy for small fingers to turn without damaging them.
The story follows your child as they make three wishes and are turned into the king or queen of their own kingdom. It’s a lovely story and the illustrations are fantastic. They are really detailed and nice and colourful.
When you order your book, you enter your child’s name and choose a character to represent them in the book.
You can then add in their favourite things:
You add the other characters – choose from princesses, dinosaurs, superheroes and animals.
Their favourite food – choose from ice cream, pizza, chicken or pasta.
The options also highlight the most popular options if you’re not sure what to go for!
You can also add in a personal dedication too.
The book is a good length – not too long and not too short – and it would make a fantastic gift!
To have a look at Kingdom of You and have a think about your options, click here.
Kingdom of You: Giveaway
The lovely people at Lost My Name also offered the chance for one of my readers to win their own personalised copy of Kingdom of You. Simply enter below for your chance to win! Open worldwide.
- The giveaway is open worldwide
- The giveaway will end at 11.45pm (UK time) on June 23rd.
- The winner will be notified via email. They will have forty-eight hours to respond. If no contact is made, then another winner will be selected.
- You must be willing to provide a valid email address – this email address will be passed to the company so they can create your code so you can claim your prize (this is only for the winner, no other email addresses will be shared)
- I am in no way responsible for any item not received.
By entering the giveaway, you are accepting the terms and conditions of entry.
Do you know someone who would love this book? Let me know in the comments 🙂
And don’t forget to subscribe to my new posts (sign up in the side bar to the right) to make sure you don’t miss out on any future giveaways!